Advantage Resourcing Group
Advantage Resourcing Group is organized into five operating companies or businesses: Advantage Resourcing North America, Advantage xPO, and Atterro. Advantage Resourcing is owned by Recruit Co., Ltd.
- Advantage xPO Global provides customized workforce solutions. xPO helps customers manage their day-to-day business affairs, so they are free to focus on their core business activities. xPO offers functional outsourcing for corporate divisions in a range of areas, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Service Provider (MSP), direct placement services, payroll, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
- Advantage Resourcing North America is the technical, professional and commercial staffing temporary and permanent placement business in the U.S. and Canada. This business group focuses on providing qualified technical, IT, engineering, general business and industrial Talent. They recruit a vast network of outstanding contingent, temp-to-hire, and direct hire associates, who are pre-screened and ready to work with proven abilities and experience.
- Atterro is a diverse family of staffing and recruiting firms providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placements in the U.S. Our branch locations are scattered throughout Georgia, Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Texas, and Wisconsin. Each Atterro brand is dedicated to a particular niche:
- Pro Staff specializes in administrative & light industrial staffing services.
- Digital People specializes in creative, interactive & marketing staffing services.
- Hunter Hamilton specializes in finance & accounting staffing services.
- Technical ProSource specializes in information technology staffing services.
- Ware Technology Services specializes in engineering staffing services.
- Atterro Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) partners with companies across the U.S. to strategically develop and manage customized on-site staffing solutions.